Warning: The views and opinions expressed here might not always make sense and are not the views or opinions of any corporation or public entity. They probably aren't even those of the author. That being said, the author will not be held responsible for any acts committed by the reader, including but not limited to acts of violence, romance, stupidity, Shakespeare, or nuclear war. Don't blame me for daydreaming at work, neglecting your spouse, stealing your children's video games, dropping your cell phone in a puddle or slapping your boss. I will laugh at you. Also, you might not let your kids read this. Enjoy!

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Yada Yada Yada Blog Blog Blog

Well thought I had more to bitch about, but still somehow took the holidays off. Not to worry though, that'll be up soon. How were the holidays for everybody? I know only about a half dozen people are reading this, but I welcome future comments too. And beer money. Feliz Navidad.

No comments:

Post a Comment